top of page

Destiny Changers

Public·4 members

Ready, Set, Go...

Here is a Preview of what we will be doing the next 4 weeks.

The goal is for each of us to individually and cooperatively pray. I believe in God's Word, that some things do not come off except we fast and pray. I also think that when we come together God is in our midst.

I am so grateful I don't have to sit on 29 Zoom calls to come together. We can each know our assignment and execute it.

My role is to be the lead cheerleader. However, I can not cheer alone. I need each of you to join the Cheer Squad. Let's remind each other and those who don't know that God has given us the authority to conquer the enemy.

Our children (young, teens, and adults) don't always know that rebellion, temptation, ungodly relationships, bad attitudes, selfishness bad tempers, etc are ways the enemy seeks to destroy relationships.

Well, honestly I forget as well.

These next 30 days let's reset, and reestablish our authority and Power in Jesus' name.

Let's pray, fast, post prayers in this group, take prayer walks, and cover children, their schools, jobs, homes, and whatever else is troubling your heart. If God, can't do it, it can not be done.

I am excited to see you at the finish line, on

August 15, 2024.

Simply Living in Purpose,

Lady Letricia

About

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...
bottom of page